falleNwordSoFraWedgYwisdoM

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Tranquility

Immersed in my world of music. A haunting tune, a heart-gripping bassline and pacey drumbeats pound in my tired mind. Grey soot choking my breath, as the afternoon sun persists in its unforgiving affliction. A neverending stream of vehicles, large and small, flit past me on the road i am staring at, all a kind of warped boomboxes, heading towards a DESTINATION.
Unpleasent moments like this always make me squirm in displeasure and discomfort, makes me wish for some sort of revival. How I yearn for the soothing therapy of quiet and calm! Somewhere that is dark and silent with a constant gentle breeze that caresses and cure. And most important of all, someone to dwell in. Someone who is intertwined with the moment, brimming with dark passion. Salvation. Been in my little nook for far too long.